Peeps!!

Support is very important, whether you are physically there or in the form of a "like" on facebook if you're far away. I've had my share of travels and met my share of great people. It makes me happy to see those people succeed. I'm lucky that I have tons of friends and family who I'm able to keep in touch with on a daily basis even though I'm so far away. People that make me laugh and people that I can cry with. I'm so very proud of my friends and family. So very proud that they are living happy fulfilled lives.

Please take a look at my friend Leanne Mattioli and her family's home. It was featured as the June home of the month in the Buffalo News. We were roomates at Cazenovia College and boy, did we have some crazy times! Some of the best people and best times I had at Caz. So very happy for you, Chris, Lala and the doggies Leelee!!!


Until next time,

Tchau, tchau!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More