Brasil

I'm really loving it here in Sao Paulo, especially the weather! The people here are super nice and very patient. On my daily walk from dropping off the kids at school, the dog and I meander through the beautiful streets of the neighborhood. Although we currently live in an apartment, when we first came we wanted a house. Hopefully we will still have a house if we decide to stay longer. I daydream about what the house would look like and how I would decorate it. Here are a few examples of ideas and just great spaces in general that I found.

This place was found on One Kind Design. I love how bright and airy it is. You really do feel that there isn't a barrier between inside and out. The artwork is great and also the color story. Enjoy and feel free to click on the link to view the rest of the house.


I like the serenity and calm of this space. It's a nice mix of modern starkness and textural softness. the brick wall is a great feature. It's not your typical brick color and I like that.

All I can say about this house is OH MY!! Put this on my wish list!
Take a look at the rest of the house here.

Marinate on that...

Tchau tchau!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More