Have a Seat

I've been trying to tune out NY Design week as much as I can (makes me homesick), but I still see great things on my Facebook newsfeed. I've been distracting myself looking at beautiful, practical things. This week I'm focusing on chairs. Chairs that I can read in, chairs that I can cuddle a Toddler in and chairs that just look pretty. Here's my roundup of what has caught my eye lately and what is on my to buy list.

The Slow Chair by Vitra. This chair is beautiful! It's ergonomic design makes it super comfortable and the lines are just sexy! It's also available with an ottoman.


The Acapulco Chair by acapulcochairs.com. These retro chairs, designed in the 1950's will stand the test of time. Perfect for outdoor living. They also have a rocker and a mini version.


The Contour Rocking Chair and Ottoman by Vladmir Kagan. What a classic beautiful piece of craftsmanship! His pieces have a decidedly Art Nouveau feel to me.


And the Papa Bear Chair by Hans Wegner. A mid-century modern beauty. I've always wanted one. Hopefully one day soon! It's also available as a rocker. Really, I'll take anything by Hans Wegner.



What are some of your favorite chairs? Let me know in the comments

Until next time,

Tchau, tchau!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More