3 Fab Online Mags

I love a good decor mag. I miss the days of going to the newstand and picking up a healthy stack of all my favorites; Domino, Met Home, Living Etc, Elle Decor etc... There isn't anything like flipping through your favorite magazine with a cup of tea, snuggled on the sofa or while sunbathing at the beach. And while digital media is missing that tactile element, these online mags come pretty close to filling in. Now...in no particular order, take a look!

Adore

www.adoremagazine.com

This Austrailian mag has bright vibrant visuals. You can find everything from decor, food and travel. This is definitely a must see for me each month.

 Rue

ruemag.com 

 I absolutely love the styling in this magazine. Beautiful images and lots of useful information. You can find information on where to shop and where to travel. They have a little bit of everything from decor to fashion and accessories. 

Lonny

www.lonny.com

Definitely a favorite among the bunch, Lonny continues to innovate with the navigation of its site and magazine. Another powerhouse when it comes to visuals, I almost don't miss actual print mags.

I hope to introduce a few more in the future, but these by far, are the ones that I read the most. Who am I kidding, I don't read, I just look at the pretty pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More