Closet to Couch

So it seems that mint green is what's up these days. I've always loved mint. There is this lighting store that I see on my way to take the kids to school and they have these lovely mint lamps in the window. Floor lamps, table lamps and a beautiful pendant.

I love the flowy fabulousness of this outfit.
If it was translated into an interior, this would be it!!
This kitchen is everything!! From the chairs and table, to the marble back splash and of course, the mint green. I found this on Remodelista.
Mint is so on trend right now. Not that I follow trends or anything, but it has a surreal sophistication about it. I like it. I'll post some more of my favorite mint objects before weeks end.

Until next time,

Tchau, tchau!!

1 comments:

yes I like it very much.. it's very cool

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More