The backyard

Now that we are almost settled in the new house, it's time to get down to business! That's right, time to build my garden in our backyard! Hubby has no idea, but he will be a big part in the process. I already have herbs in containers ready to go. I think it would be best for us to have raised beds which we can incorporate into the landscaping of the backyard. We have a cute lil pool (that's not holding water at the moment for some reason...help!!) and plenty of space for the kids to play. I don't want the beds to take center stage, but be a part of the whole production that is our backyard. Here are some ideas of what I like and what I think will work.

Via Donnan.com
This has a nice integrated feel. It doesn't look like a raised bed at all..just a bit of landscaping. 

Via The exeter gardener
 This is nice, the garden hugs the perimeter of the yard.

Via Garden Idea
 I like this. It's super simple with just a few elements. Potted plants, garden beds and grass.

Via Dubai City
Another nice example of a simple space.

Let me know what you think.

Until next time,

Tchau, tchau!

1 comments:

Best movers in dubai Mr Movers Packers, We Provide Movers and packers services for Houses, Villas, Offices, Warehouses Commercial, and Residential in the Whole Dubai. Call Now: 0555320375
international packers and movers in dubai

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More