I need an organized kitchen!

In addition to having not so big bathrooms in the new house, the kitchen is basically a long hallway with a small countertop. This is difficult, as you know, because I love to cook. It's truly been a designer's challenge trying to figure out how to organize the space so everything is accessible. I'm sure I'll post pictures when I'm finished. In the meantime, take a look at these small kitchens that I adore.

Via Kitchen Cove
I think I like this because it reminds me of a kitchen that would be in an NYC apartment. Fire escape outside the window and everything! Definitely an efficient use of space with the rails for the dish rack and utensils. We had the same thing from Ikea in our BK apartment.
I'm diggin this mellow yellow space. It has a very Mod, 60's feel. Plenty of counter space, I'm jealous.

Via Kitchen Images
Whoa!! Look at this stunner with a gold/marble combo. Very nice!

Via Escorial Design
This is a clean, but cozy kitchen. It seems that there is a place for everything. Love the addition of the plants.

Via Kitchen Building
Now, this isn't a small kitchen, but i love the open shelving and the accessories.

Via Kitchen Organizing
OH. MY. Gooodness!!! I love these organized open shelves!!!

Via Simplified Bee
Nice...very nice!!

Via Simplified Bee
The color palette and materials really speak to me. I like it!


Once we've gotten a bit farther along in our organizing, I promise to post some pics!

Until next time,

Tchau, Tchau!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More