Demestiks New York

I am absolutely loving this Etsy shop right now! I stumbled upon it about a year ago and completely forgot about it. I saw a nice video with the designer on the Elle Decor website and I am in love all over again. What initially sparked my interest and continues to, are the fabrics. Designer Ruben Reuel uses traditional Ankara and Holland wax print fabrics to create fun and exciting designs. I NEED one of everything! Plus, from his Etsy site he states:

The label’s initiative is to support domestic commerce by using fabrics, trims, notions, and production facilities in New York City in efforts to help preserve the Garment District. De-Mes'Tiks NYC by Reuben Reuel strongly believes in its motto: “Live to create, create to live”

Sounds good to me!! Now lets take a look at some of his fabulous pieces!

 The Kells Dress is part of a new collection that is available on his Etsy Shop
 I can see this being worn as shown, with some cute heels or also a cute pair of flat sandals. Love the colors and absolutely love the pattern.

 Oh. My. Goodness!! The Shavon Midi Skirt is Everything!! The colors, the cut. You could wear this with anything. Dress it up, dress it down..However. I love this!

This Tierra Romper is super cute. Again, all of his pieces are fun and versatile.

And there we have it! I also realized that I already pinned many of his designs on pinterest. Feel free to take a look at the video on the Elle Decor site here. Next time I'm in NY, I will be getting my fix.

Until next time....
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More