Who I like: Jess Bruggink

While spending my free time on Pinterest looking for patterns for inspiration, I've stumbled upon a few designer's who I really like. I'm really drawn to their style and I think It also helps me to figure out who I am as a designer as well. I've created a board on Pinterest simply titled Surface Designers I really like.

Today I'd like to showcase one such designer. Jess Bruggink, a Minneapolis based artist, has a loose, organic graphic style. Some of her work includes florals, leaves, birds and simple geometric elements. She uses bold, vibrant color combinations that really speak to me. I see myself in her work a little bit. Take a look at some of my favorite pieces below:

Via Jessica Bruggink
Via Jessica Bruggink
Via Jessica Bruggink
Via Jessica Bruggink
To view more of her work, visit her site here! You can also shop her Etsy page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More