New Year, New Opportunities!!

Happy 2015!!! 2014 was a year of many ups and downs for me. It took me most of the first half of the year to adjust to living in Argentina. I went through some serious depression and homesickness. I'm happy to say that those feelings are now in the past and I've been steadily working on my future. I have always loved fabrics and patterns so I have working on honing my craft as a Surface Pattern Designer. During the second half of the year, I took Make It In Design's Summer School, Module 1 of the MIID Design School and I'm currently taking the Make Art That Sells: Assignment Bootcamp.

It has been a challenge finding time to do it all while taking care of the kids. But it has been worth it. I have seen my work improve tremendously and I can't wait to really begin to make a living doing this. Of course there have been disappointments but it's all part of the process. As this new world of Surface Pattern Design opens up, you'll see more on the blog referencing that. The format may change a bit while I try to figure out how to incorporate my portfolio as well.

Thanks in advance for sharing this journey with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More