The great outdoors

Now that I'm all excited about outdoor spaces, I'll have to post some more. Once we actually have one, this is the direction I'd like to go in.

I love that there is an almost seamless transition between the indoor and outdoor space. Can we move in tomorrow?!! This place is actually in Melbourne and it was featured on Design Attractor. Feel free to hop over and take a look at the rest of the space.

 I like the fact that both of these spaces seam to bring the inside outdoors. It's like having an additional living room. I could definitely have my morning coffee and read out there.


The "gallery wall" is cute. Hanging artwork outside definitely adds to the extension of the home feel. I would add a fire pit and this would be perfect for getting your drink on in the evening. Lets all hope and pray that we get a house soon. Send good vibes everybody!!

Tchau tchau!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More