Shibumi Home Pattern Design Competition

So, I'm really starting to enjoy this competition thing. I like that I have a catalyst to really make me dig in and try something new. One thing that I know about myself is that I need deadlines. I need something/someone to crack the whip at times and light a fire under my butt. Although I didn't win, I really enjoyed this competition. I created some new designs and learned new ways of working.

Shibumi Home is passionate about design, pattern and decorating. An online store for fresh and modern home accessories, Shibumi Home will be open for business by the end of 2014. The winners submitted some really great designs and once the store is live, I will be sure to share a link. Congrats to all that won!!

Take a look at what I submitted and let me know what you think!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More